Scitec BCAA Xpress
- Contains a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Powder-drink form, as a liquid, it can absorb faster than a tablet formula.
- C onveniently sipped during a workout.
- The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- The BCAA's are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because our body can’t manufacture them.
- Only source is our daily food or food supplementation.
- Account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are indispensable amino acids provided by mixed dietary protein intakes from different sources.
- BCAA's can also be consumed as food supplements, especially suggested around intense workouts or physical work.